The TRUST network is now part of the Wales Centre for Primary and Emergency (including Unscheduled) Care Research - an all Wales collaboration between Cardiff University, Swansea University, Bangor University, and the University of South Wales.
PRIME Centre Wales aims to improve the health and wellbeing of people in Wales and internationally through:
- Undertaking high quality research on topics of national policy priority which contributes to the evidence base in primary and emergency care
- Ensuring that research findings are translated into policy and practice
For enquiries please contact:
PRIME Centre Wales (Swansea team)
Anne Surman 01792 01792 513419
Demand for emergency and unscheduled care is rising. We need to find new ways to deliver to meet patients’ needs and contain costs.
TRUST is a network bringing together researchers, clinicians and service providers to develop and improve unscheduled, emergency and trauma care. We work together to:
• develop research proposals through Research Development Groups
• carry out high quality research
• disseminate our findings
• build capacity for research
• involve service users in shaping research
TRUST is a Registered Research Group funded by the Welsh National Institute for Social Care and Health Research (NISCHR). TRUST works closely with other research organisations in Wales and England.